Hardfork network upgrade progress

We have contacted all partners, and are maintaining status of those who have explicitly confirmed compatibility here.

INFO HERE

Payment services:

• BitGo: replied
  • PayBear: replied
  • CoinGate: replied

Pools

• 2miners
  • BTGPool
  • Coinblockers
  • Coinotron: indicates ready
  • MinerGate
  • Miningpoolhub
  • pandapool
  • pool.gold
  • Suprnova
  • VVpool
  • ZHash
  • ZSolo

Exchanges

• Binance
  • Bitfinex
  • Bithumb
  • Bitinka
  • Bitlish
  • Bitmarket
  • C2CX: contacted
  • CEX io - acknowledged
  • Changelly
  • COINNEST
  • CREX24
  • DSX: acknowledged
  • HitBTC
  • KuCoin
  • ListEX
  • Lykke
  • OKEx
  • Sistemkoin
  • SWFTC: contacted
  • TDAX
  • TradeSatoshi
  • Upbit
  • Vebitcoin

Wallets

• Abra
  • BitGo
  • BitPie
  • Cobo: contacted
  • Coinomi
  • Exodus
  • Guarda
  • Keepkey
  • Ledger
  • Mobi
  • Trezor
  • Uphold

Miners

• bminer: soon (in July)
  • EWBF (nv)
  • Funakoshi (nv)
  • lolMiner (AMD)

INFO HERE

If you provide or represent a service which is compatible with the Upgrade, but which is not listed here, LET US KNOW!

3 Likes

Has bitfinex replied and some of these exchanges

how about Binance? I have some BTG holdings there. What happens if Binance does not upgrade and I have BTG left on the exchange? Is my option then only to be able to withdraw my BTG if I convert to BTC or ETH?

Any member of the community who has seen a notice of support for the BTG upgrade from a Partner not listed here, please let us know so that we can keep our lists up-to-date.

The Community has more eyes than we do.

1 Like

Binance has confirmed.

1 Like

Thanks bro! :slight_smile:

For basic networking tips, you can follow simple rules posted on apple customer service and use these methods to establish a good networking architecture.

I am pleased with the fact that now quite a lot of interesting and useful applications are appearing, of course this needs to be used in the long term and I have no doubt that for many it may be relevant and interesting. I advise you to pay to lux meter, a wonderful application that has already saved me time and money. Try it and you’ll understand what I mean.

Progress in technology cannot but please, and of course it should be used whenever possible. I want to advise you to pay attention to lux meter. This is a great application that many will like. This is a great option to choose the optimal lighting temperature for the room https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-helios/id1602056819. If you are doing repairs, then it can be very useful to you.