Price speculation!

I am glad I am the first one to start this thread in this forum. If there are people reading this message… Post your TA … post your predictions … it’s fun and a good knowledge sharing and learning… It would be interesting to see how feb come out to be…let the fun part begin ?

2 Likes

I look forward to lurking on this thread… but, as part of the BTG staff, I’m forbidden from commenting directly with any price speculation of my own (as are the rest of the staff.)

2 Likes

the price still depending on bitcoin fluctuation :frowning: i do not know what happen with this coin , how it cant have successful start like bitcoincash … so boring

1 Like

I think all the prices are dependant upon bitcoin fluctuations currently… The whole idea of having a community is to tread in the direction of making a currency bitcoin fluctuations free. Though I still feel that having bitcoin in the name will make it difficult … bitcoincash has the support of bitmain that’s why it is performing so well…

What are the reasons you think can help bitcoin achieve 1000 usd by the end of 2018 ?

IMHO maybe we can adopt bitcoincash strategy to collaborate with industry like bitmain, develop payment gateway for goods and service payments , also make more collaboration with big exchanges such as poloniex , etc …
regards

1 Like

this brings @MentalNomad out of the shadows :)… is there a roadmap on how bitcoingold can be a part of more exchanges and if there is something which the community can push collectively ?? a very important question is how the community is aligned with the core team (and vice versa) to understand the future value.

2 Likes

Today BTG lost 11% while BTC only lost 4%. All others follow BTC (more or less). Pretty amazing, if not worrying.

1 Like

I always wonder about the whales … who actually knows what is happening… :blush: Pretty amazing I just say…

This is an extremely popular misconception.

When the crypto market moves in a direction as a group, BTC and other coins tend to move the same direction. It doesn’t always mean one is following the other.

Because BTC is prominent it’s easy to think it’s “leading” when it’s just going the same direction as everything else. Before 2017, when BTC’s dominance was between 80% and 95% of the total crypto market cap, the “whole market” and “BTC” were effectively the same thing, so this was a distinction without a difference.

Now that 2/3 of the market cap consists of assets other than BTC, it’s more important to remember that there are market moves, and there are individual coin moves, and not everything is just “everyone following BTC.”

Sometimes BTC is leading, but often not - often it’s the whole market moving. That being said, any news that’s particularly good or bad for BTC is often also good or bad for the market in general, so they are often related, and it’s hard to disentangle the two.

1 Like

When will the drop stop ?

can btg reach like bch price when touch 0.2btc?

1 Like

I think BTG … need asia pump …

1 Like

disappointed_relieved: I’m very worried that the price will not grow (I bought 15 btg for = 4000 $ now 15 btg = 600 $) But I still believe and hold my btg

3 Likes

I think $200 by EOY is a reasonable target for BTG

1 Like

사람들은정말 btg에 관심이없는것같습니다 가격이 작년 라이트코인을보는것같습니다
Btg는 오르면 팔아야하나요 btg를믿고 오랫도록 가지고잇는사람만바보가되네요

1 Like

well we hit the bottom already now just wait for the BTC to start the pump im really excited how the first cycle will end i think we hit 200 without problems

1 Like

BTG making nice moves

Speculation is not always bad as you think of it - if you not that greedy and follow simple rules, like do not by when the price rises and do not sell when it drops. So, if you are looking forward to get into trading, check Crypto-exchange Binance to see what’s going on.

there lots of website offer prediction i found one