Need help!

I have 2 Asrock Radeon RX 5600 XT and i wont to mine bitcoingold, so if someone can help my how much i will earn with those 2 graphic card? I planing to buy 2 more Asrock Radeon RX 5600 XT so i can have 4 graphic card that mine bitcointgold :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there and welcome to Bitcoin Gold. We look forward to you mining our coin! I wish to be honest, AMD cards are not tha efficient at mining Bitcoin Gold, but I see that you are wanting to buy a couple of more cards, that’s fantastic! I would recommend buying 2 Nvidia products, they range in price substantially. I would mine 2 cards on say Ethereum and 2 on Bitcoin Gold. You then can take the profits from Ethereum and buy Bitcoin Gold. You will actually come out ahead. If you still wish to mine Bitcoin gold with your AMD cards, I will show you which miner to use. I await your response
Kind Regards,
Blackbox

1 Like

How much money do you make mining?

Depends on your graphics card.

Some produce more, others less.

Also, some are much more efficient than others - you need to subtract your cost of power.

1 Like

New to crypto. do you have a page to help newbies learn terminology, equipment recommends, connections to internet etc???

I am sorry for the delay. I can help you. Going forward.

Is anyone familiar with the Bobcat 300? My girlfriend has one that was bought for her ex and we would like to set it up but we aren’t able. Is there some sort of reset process that we need to do? I am unable to reach anyone at Bobcat

Thanks for answers. I’m newbie and u really help me