I got my First BTG!

Hello everyone,
I got my very first BTG coins few hours ago via Coinomi App wallet address: GRr2GF3MVseLrSAZAgbHe44m15ZfKW8Qvu.

For those contemplating about the wallet to use for BTG, I like to state here that Coinomi has a robust multi-coin platform.

I’m so happy to be a part of Bitcoin Gold… and I’m holding my BTG for a long time to come!

Care to share your story too?

Cheers

6 Likes

My first (fractional) BTG was mined, soon after the Launch.

I’m glad your Coinomi experience was good! As staff, I try to stay neutral - but I think this is a great idea for a topic and I hope lots of people report in.

4 Likes

I also used Coinomi wallet to get my first BTG . I use my LTC and swapped it with Changelly in the wallet to get the BTG. No problems. I like the idea of the masses being able to mine BTG and not just the rich and powerful.

3 Likes

Oh wow! might as well use coinomi, thanks for your inputs

i was able to read an article about BTG here, very informative that’s why I’m sharing it :smiley:
https://ecoin4dummies.com/2017/11/16/bitcoin-gold-get-piece-pie/

1 Like

Nice article, thanks for sharing! I hope you get everything sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

What type of wallet did you generate?
What error do you get?

Normally you should be able to import it into the official BTG Wallet (https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/releases) using “importprivkey <YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY>” but this will take some time and disk space.

1 Like

I bought my first btg on binance

3 Likes

You can grab your BTG from in your wallet. Most exchanges will give the option of withdrawing them as well.

1 Like

*i have a billion =))

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I even don’t know much about this.

1 Like

What is your input in articles that teach how to buy bitcoin gold like these?

1 Like

We don’t have any input on articles like that one - we didn’t write it, and we don’t know who did. (There’s no author attribution on the article.)

1 Like

I am glad to read it. Well my first BtG is also from coinomi wallet… it is secure…

1 Like

i mined bitcoin gold & i use kraken.com for transactions.