Cost to start a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins?

If you’re an entrepreneur or startup who is planning to start a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins but don’t know about the cost? As per my research, I am giving some information about the cost to start a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoin. You can help yourself by reading this.

Most people are thinking that starting a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins needs more investment. That’s not true. You can also start your crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins if you choose an efficient way.

There are various ways like,

Starting from scratch

You can start from scratch but you need a set of well-trained developers, and resources to develop an exchange like LocalBitcoins. It takes a year to complete. It cost you nearly $50k to 100k dollars. After all this, you can’t assure that it will be secured.

Using clone script

Starting your crypto exchange business with the LocalBitcoins clone script is the feasible way. Because it is a pre-designed clone script loaded with all the essential and advanced features. So that you can launch your crypto exchange business instantly. It has high-end security features and customizable options. With this customizable option, you can modify your LocalBitcoins clone as per your business needs.

Compared to the other way, launching a crypto exchange business like LocalBitcoins using a clone script is the most efficient way, and it cost you less. But the cost of the LocalBitcoins clone script varies based on the clone script providers. In this case, you need to find reliable LocalBitcoins clone script providers.

There are various LocalBitcoins clone script providers available in the market. Among them, as per my research, I would like to suggest CoinsQueens. CoinsQueens is one of the leading crypto exchange LocalBitcoins clone script providers in the current market. CoinsQueens is one of the leading clone script providers in the market. According to your business requirements, they help you to kickstart your cryptocurrency exchange platform at an affordable price of $4k - $12k. They provide you with the best-in-class clone script with built-in features and a customizable option. With this option, you can customize your clone script as per your requirement. They provide bug-free clone scripts with high-end security features at an affordable price. They have helped many entrepreneurs to start a crypto exchange with their clone script. They have 5+ years of experience and completed 50+ projects around the world.

If you are interested, get in touch with their Blockchain experts via,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
Telegram: @coinsqueens
Mail: mailto:[email protected]

Get a free demo of their LocalBitcoins Clone Script << here