Any Crypto Credit/Debit cards you guys use to spend Bitcoin?

I have heard, World is inventing lots more way to spend easily bitcoin now, either its Real Estate or Pizza or any university Fee. I am Eager if there is any credit/debit card to spend bitcoin too?
Any Crypto Credit/Debit cards you guys use to spend Bitcoin?

1 Like

well the problem with most of them is they are not shipping cards since a wavecrest bann in the beginning of this year …

1 Like

This one is working https://wirexapp.com/card/

2 Likes

unfortunately dosent support BTG but god to know there issuch option ltc as transfer medium is also acceptable …but i dont like is the daily limit 250 bucks and for each atm 2.25 euro thats quite a expensive withdraw if it would be at least 1K it would be more acceptable

1 Like

USITech is developing one for their ICO. Also, I hear that American Express may include cryptocurrency within their payment solutions.

We have Bitcoin VISA ATM cards. Shipping WORLDWIDE.

We offer 3 types of BTC ATM VISA Cards:

SILVER - $500 daily ATM withdraw limit
BLACK - $1,000 daily ATM withdraw limit
BLUE - $5,000 daily ATM withdraw limit

Visa ATM withdraw fee for our Bitcoin card is only from 0.5% to 3% depending on your country and ATM. More at https://exba.se

Terms to get the cards:

SILVER - You must have $400 or equal amount of BTC in your exba.se account.
BLACK - You must have $1,200 or equal amount of BTC in your exba.se account.
BLUE - You must have $5,200 or equal amount of BTC in your exba.se account.

After we ship the card $200 or equal amount in BTC will be deducted from your account.
Shiping by FedEx.

For more questions please feel free to email [email protected]

Interesting. Do you have any plans to support BTG or other crypto assets?

1 Like

We can add Bitcoin Gold to our exchange as deposit option. But only deposit. Not withdraw. Our Visa cards working only with BTC. So after deposit you will have to exchange BTG to BTC and then put it on Visa Cards. Why is that? Is not a technical thing. It’s because we have steady buyer who buying all BTC from us above market cap so we can convert BTC to USD easily. For Bitcoin Gold we don’t have someone who would pay above market cap. That’s why no BTG withdraw would be possible.

1 Like

adding BTG as a top up option for your cards would be much appreciated by mane here . me included

I’m running into multiple layers of security warnings - bad certs, Phishing Threats, not listed as safe in MetaCert - I’m afraid I’ll have to pass and recommend others do so.

1 Like

You can spend bitcoin using the Bitplaza app. The app is available on Google Play and iTunes

How is bitcoin wallet? Does anyone use it?