Responding to Attacks

Thanks for being on top of things and providing transparency to the public on these attacks and what is being done to stop it…

POINT OF VIEW
My personal view is that Bitmain is certainly not a friend and most of us who have been following bitcoin gold from the start understand why… My personal opinion is that the culprits are from a competitor coin trying to create as much disruption as is possible to attempt to drive possible investors away…

AWESOME BTG TEAM & CRYPTO COMMUNITY
Unfortunately for them they have underestimated the bitcoin gold team expertise, the bitcoin gold community and the crypto world strong support… Bitcoin gold and the honest crypto world and honest coins are growing together and assisting each other voluntarily without expecting anything in return…

It feels good and I feel truly lucky to be part of bitcoin gold community and this crypto community… Let’s move forward together and leave these bad actors and evil doers behind lost in a black hole to never see the light again…

Want to know what happened from the start when BTG first forked? Here’s a short video on BTG’s history

6 Likes