Post of the Month - February Edition

The Discourse Forum software also has a neat feature for spawning a Linked Topic from within an existing Topic, which can be handy for this exact purpose.

Each post has a small post time indicator on it which is actually a button:

You can use that button to give someone else a URL which goes straight to that post in the Topic. But you can also click on it, and get the option to open a new Topic to continue the particular discussion in that post, like this:

Either way, the post probably shouldn’t be in this particular Topic. This Topic is just for describing the award. The point of the award is to encourage thoughtful work all over the Forum.

Good luck!

there is a hyrolla in the bitcoin gold community thats my aka but has a catch to it
GYjLd9mpVW6N4dAg3RqobupLkViNSHRXzs

Hi! Just to check… must the post be posted as a reply to this thread or can i post it anywhere according to the topic most related to my post?

1 Like

Hello, good question. Your post does not have to be in this thread at all to be considered for the post of the month.

2 Likes

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the prompt reply and have an awesome Sunday!

3 Likes
1 Like

Another reason to love @BTG:

It has higher chances of getting listed on wallets or exchanges than other alt coins.

Take for instance that it will soon be coming to Unocoin in India and is on the Exodus Wallet here.

BTG: GMG5PeYuHhxV6pxuhFEGT8yinmjr6thx1T

2 Likes

too bad for me i already used all the good stuff back on slack when tried to help to add the coin on the exchanges…well lets try kraken this time wish me luck

Well, there haven’t been that many contributions of new content here on the Forums during the first nineteen days of February… this means that this month’s 1 BTG award is still very much “up-in-the-air,” and anyone can win it with a good Topic or discussion in the next nine days!

5 Likes

Hello I made this. Bitcoin Gold for the win!

Edit - forgot my adress: Gbqb6gBh58EF8hzg9eCcDq93A5VbaUdoqJ

Good luck everyone and thanks for liking my drawing.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Hahahahhahahhahah is all about money

1 Like

It’s all about the gold, baby! The Bitcoin Gold! :wink:

2 Likes

1st time poster, here - and pretty much a Crypto-newb, to boot!

With so many different varieties of Cryptocurrency out there now, should we be considering them all to be currencies of a virtual nature (and thus consider currency exchanges and trading a viable model)? Should we consider them to be more in the vein of commodities?

I’m not really seeing them like stocks as there’s no corporate entity that’s attempting to make a “product.”

Is it a flawed view to look for a real-world equivalent to Cryptocurrency?

Thanks,

Spencer

2 Likes

hello spencer welcome to the community, If you like my drawing let me know it is not finished yet

what kraken is going to list btg?

It’s looking good GM. :relaxed:

BTG - F*ck the moon. Shoot for the stars!

@BTG Mine + pack all the Gold you want into the convenience of a small Nano Ledger. Send the value equivalent of pounds of Gold across the world in an instant! Gold has never been so convenient until now! BTG!

4 Likes

no i just going to poke them again on twiter and do a support ticked to get some answers if possible more than just a link on statement