It’s time for October Edition and this time we have another special PRIZE. A KASSE - Hardware Wallet, de Hyundai Pay.
Everyone is invited to participate!
Suggested Topic: "Bitcoin Gold adoption"
What’s the prize?
1st place: A KASSE Hardware wallet
2nd place: 1.50 BTG
3rd place: 1 BTG
(To be awarded sometime in the first two weeks of November.)
How does it work?
At month’s end, BTG staff will choose five finalists from the Forum.
The Community will vote on the finalists via Twitter to decide the winners.
- any new Topic post or response anywhere on the Forum which is timestamped within the month is potentially eligible to win, whether or not it was intended as an entry
- does not have to be BTG-specific, but must be crypto-related in some way and this month’s topic suggestion is Hardware wallets.
- cannot contain offensive or hateful speech
- cannot focus on price speculation (thoughtful discussion on markets and valuations is OK)
- BTG Team/Staff are not eligible
(Feel free to edit your work based on feedback from the Community - every good writer knows that their first draft is never their best!)
When selecting finalists, at least two members of the Bitcoin Gold Forum team will review all potential winners and select the top five articles based on the following guidelines:
- usefulness to the Community
- accuracy and trustworthiness
- number of views
- likes (Community appreciation)
- comments (Community engagement)
Responding to your favorite posts with likes and comments here on the forum is the best way to ensure it will be a contender at the voting time.
The top five items will be posted on Twitter in random order, at roughly the same time, and scored as follows:
Retweet = 3 points
Like = 1 point
We’ll give Twitter seven days - 168 hours - to help us decide the winning order, and then announce the winner.