The Post of the Month contest, March edition!
Everyone is invited to put their best work here on our Forum and have a chance to win some BTG! (and the undying adoration of our Community!)
What’s the prize?
For March, 2018:
- 1st place: 1 BTG
- 2nd place: 0.25 BTG
- 3rd place: 0.1 BTG
(To be awarded sometime in the first two weeks of April.)
How does it work?
- At month’s end, BTG staff will choose five finalists from the Forum.
- The Community will vote on the finalists via Twitter to decide the winners.
- any new Topic post or response here on the Forum which is timestamped within the month is potentially eligible to win, whether or not it was intended as an entry
- does not have to be BTG-specific, but must be crypto-related in some way
- cannot contain offensive or hateful speech
- cannot focus on price speculation (thoughtful discussion on markets and valuations is OK)
- participants must provide a BTG addresses in their writing to be able to win (can be added later)
- BTG Team/Staff are not eligible
(Feel free to edit your work based on feedback from the Community - every good writer knows that their first draft is never their best!)
When selecting finalists, at least two members of the Bitcoin Gold Forum team will review all potential winners and select the top five articles based on the following guidelines:
- usefulness to the Community
- accuracy and trustworthiness
- number of views
- likes (Community appreciation)
- comments (Community engagement)
Responding to your favorite posts with likes and comments here on the forum is the best way to ensure it will be a contender at voting time.
The top five items will be posted on Twitter in random order, at roughly the same time, and scored as follows:
- Retweet = 3 points
- Like = 1 point
We’ll give Twitter seven days - 168 hours - to help us decide the winning order, and then announce the winners and pay out the prizes.
Go ahead and put your best work forward - or just join in the discussion, knowing you have a chance to get some crypto deposits just for participating.
Good luck, everyone!!
Rules and prizes are subject to change each month.
We’ll be watching for attempts to game the system and reserve the right to address such attempts.
Buenas, soy nuevo en el foro, y pienso comprar btg en breves, que haya foro en la pagina oficial me parece fantastico, aver si llegamos como btc
There are about two days left for March posts and replies - all of which will be eligible to win.
Will you have a post in the running?
Hola Michelo88, bienvenido a la comunidad de Bitcoin Gold. Cualquier duda que tengas, me avisas. Saludos.
- Easy access on exchanges (Show slide of: Bitcoin Gold price today, BTG to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap)
- It will be integrated for payment (BTG Pay Merchants | Bitcoin Gold)
- BTGPay (https://bitcoingold.org/btgpay/)
- Great team that is dedicated to the growth and support of BTG holders (https://bitcoingold.org/team/)
- Nice Clean Website https://bitcoingold.org/
- Anyone want to pay me in BTG? Why do I ask? Because I would personally take it over $!!!
I have two merchant sites: eBay and OpenBazaar where I sell comics and comic related collectibles. In the case of eBay I would totally give a %15 discount for BTG rather than dealing with paypal!
- Staying relevant as far as rank, #23 on coinmarketcap.com
- PCI-DSS-compliant infrastructure gets A+ grade. https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/975074959419674624
- Easy mining on the Computer, Mining is decentralized - I personally use Miner’s Gate (legitimate app, google it) https://minergate.com/a/9c954e8483f32551ea90cbff - Use my invite to mine!
- Community activity and incentives (below #11) keeps members educated & lively! (https://forum.bitcoingold.org)
- And cool projects like this where holders can compete and have fun while building the community. (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZeWyllXkAAiv3j?format=jpg&name=small)
- Advancements in the crypto-space will make the next bull run HUGE for a coin in the top 50’s!!!
- New BTG Insight Blockchain Explorer at https://explorer.bitcoingold.org
- Active Roadmap (Roadmap 2018 | Bitcoin Gold)
- Team is taking a lot of initiative Bitcoin Gold is an Official Sponsor of the 2018 CaseIT Competition! Bitcoin Gold is an Official Sponsor of the 2018 CaseIT Competition! | Bitcoin Gold
- On Exodus Wallet and at least 9 others listed on BTG home page alone: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXOndOJW0AEmlf_.jpg:large
- Great slogan (“Make BTC Decentralized again”) and design https://bitcoingold.org/wp-content/uploads/hodl-1440x500-1.jpg
- Partnerships & Affiliation like Paybear, a new online merchant crypto payment gateway with ZERO charges for BTG transactions! See for yourself! https://www.paybear.io
- Constant updates can be found on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitcoingold?lang=en
- Fair distribution:
“Hard forking Bitcoin’s blockchain fairly and efficiently distributes a new digital asset immediately to people all over the world who have interest in cryptocoins. Other methods, such as creating coins with a new genesis block, concentrate ownership within a small group.”
My Address, just in case: GfM5ZgE4P5rLtaWffCKofEfWDQVs8mi2MK
I’m not sure how the voting is working but I put the information on Medium and my Twitter. In case you need the links:
Good luck guys!