We want to encourage everyone to participate in the development of the project and the growth of our community. So, today, we’d like to tell you all about our first monthly…
Everyone is invited to put their best work here on our Forum and have a chance to win some BTG! (and the undying adoration of our Community!)
How does it work?
- We’ll announce the prize amount around the 1st of each month.
- At month’s end, BTG staff will choose up to five finalists.
- The Community will vote on the finalists to decide the winners.
What’s the prize?
For February, 2018:
- 1st place: 1 BTG
- 2nd place: 0.25 BTG
- 3rd place: 0.1 BTG
(To be awarded sometime in the first two weeks of March.)
- any post or response timestamped within the month is potentially eligible to win, whether or not it was intended as an entry
- does not have to be BTG-specific, but must be crypto-related in some way
- cannot contain offensive or hateful speech
- cannot focus on price speculation (thoughtful discussion on markets and valuations is OK)
- participants must provide a BTG addresses in their writing to be able to win (can be added later, but before the month ends)
- BTG Team/Staff are not eligible
(Feel free to edit your work based on feedback from the Community - every good writer knows that their first draft is never their best!)
When selecting finalists, at least two members of the Bitcoin Gold Forum team will review all potential winners and select the top five articles based on the following guidelines:
- usefulness to the Community
- accuracy and trustworthiness
- number of views
- likes (Community appreciation)
- comments (Community engagement)
The top five items will be posted on Twitter in random order, at roughly the same time, and scored as follows:
- Retweet = 3 points
- Like = 1 point
We’ll give Twitter seven days - 168 hours - to help us decide the winning order, and then announce the winners and pay out the prizes.
Go ahead and put your best work forward - or just join in the discussion, knowing you have a chance to get some crypto deposits just for participating.
Good luck, everyone!!
Rules and prizes are subject to change each month.
We’ll be watching for a attempts to game the system and reserve the right to address such attempts.