It’s time for August Edition & another great special PRIZE! A COLDLAR Hardware Wallet.
We have partnered with COLDLAR to give you all, the chance to WIN one of the most advanced hardware wallets in the market.
Everyone is invited to put their best work anywhere on our Forum.
Suggested Topic: Hardware Wallets
- You can write your opinion about hardware wallets.
- You can list the features that you would you like to see on a hardware wallet.
- If you could design the most advanced and secure hardware wallet, how it would be?
What’s the prize?
1st place: A COLDLAR Hardware wallet
2nd place: 1.50 BTG
3rd place: 1 BTG
(To be awarded sometime in the first two weeks of September.)
How does it work?
At month’s end, BTG staff will choose five finalists from the Forum.
The Community will vote on the finalists via Twitter to decide the winners.
- any new Topic post or response anywhere on the Forum which is timestamped within the month is potentially eligible to win, whether or not it was intended as an entry
- does not have to be BTG-specific, but must be crypto-related in some way and this month’s topic suggestion is Hardware wallets.
- cannot contain offensive or hateful speech
- cannot focus on price speculation (thoughtful discussion on markets and valuations is OK)
- BTG Team/Staff are not eligible
(Feel free to edit your work based on feedback from the Community - every good writer knows that their first draft is never their best!)
When selecting finalists, at least two members of the Bitcoin Gold Forum team will review all potential winners and select the top five articles based on the following guidelines:
- usefulness to the Community
- accuracy and trustworthiness
- number of views
- likes (Community appreciation)
- comments (Community engagement)
Responding to your favorite posts with likes and comments here on the forum is the best way to ensure it will be a contender at the voting time.
The top five items will be posted on Twitter in random order, at roughly the same time, and scored as follows:
Retweet = 3 points
Like = 1 point
We’ll give Twitter seven days - 168 hours - to help us decide the winning order, and then announce the winners and pay out the prizes.
Go ahead and put your best work forward - or just join in the discussion, knowing you have a chance to get some crypto deposits just for participating.
Good luck, everyone!!
Rules and prizes are subject to change each month.
We’ll be watching for attempts to game the system and reserve the right to address such attempts.