Lost and no Idea

It’s been sometime since visiting the BTG forum and I revisited the old comments made by myself and it seems that not much has changed.

I have grown up since the days where my thoughts were about my genitals, gambling, drinking and playing games but it seems nothing has grown here other than how to clone someone else’s success of the most untrusted.

This coin has so much potential but not from the leadership or its members.

There is so much new innovation out there but not here, in the same rut and still the little brother that is a disappointment to the family.

I check in when I see the price surge and see that this coin is used by pumpers and dumpers for short gain and recently no surge while the other coins have.

This coin is not about programmers and their projects because it has nothing to do about this coin.

Some of the needs that have presented itself for crypto currencies and the weaknesses of web2 could be addressed as a direction other than looking in the past and building the same mistakes.

The Leaders

As an open-source protocol, Bitcoin Gold allows developers to participate in the governance and development of the blockchain freely. According to the company, this is a must-have requirement for pushing decentralization and one of the major points where Bitcoin struggles.

Result

BS

How about looking at the concerns that are happening while using websites, hackers and the very unfriendly user experience that most are now getting sick and tired of and no longer can trust anyone as being real and some real case ideas on the use of this coin in the future.

Why do I bother???

1 Like