LocalBitcoins Clone Script-To launch Your P2P Crypto exchange Like LocalBitcoins

Hey crypto entrepreneurs, Are you interested in starting a crypto exchange business like LocalBitcoins??? Then, You should start considering some essential factors:

Which Cryptocurrency Exchange Development way is an efficient way to start?
What are the Business Benefits of the LocalBitcoins clone script?
What are the essential features of the LocalBitcoins clone script?
Who offers the best-in-class LocalBitcoins Clone Script?

Let’s have insights one by one,

Which Cryptocurrency Exchange Development way is an efficient way to start?

Before starting your crypto exchange business, you need to know which cryptocurrency exchange development way you have chosen to launch your crypto exchanges. Because based on your exchange development method your cost & project deployment will be changed.

Well, you can launch your crypto exchange platform in one of two ways,

1. Create an exchange platform from scratch,

2. Launch using LocalBitcoins clone script

In these 2 ways, using LocalBitcoin Clone Script is the efficient way to start your crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins. LocalBitcoins Clone Script is a ready-made & pre-tested script/software that helps you to launch your exchange platform within 10 days. And, the cost of development is budget-friendly too. The price of the LocalBitcoins clone script starts from $4k. Compared to scratch, it’s very affordable and cost-worthy. You see, the LocalBitcoins clone script has both essential and advanced trading features. So, you don’t have to pay extra costs for features. If you develop from scratch you need to spend more money for each & every feature integration. That’s why I would suggest you choose the LocalBitcoins clone script to start your crypto exchange. And, you’ve got a lot of business benefits of using the LocalBitcoins clone script.

Business Benefits of LocalBitcoins Clone Script:

• Price — When it comes to the cost, It’s really worth your money. Because the cost of a crypto exchange script starts from $4k [ The cost is not precise. Based on your business requirement the cost may slightly change. However, it will not exceed the scratch’s cost]
  • Time-Period — As previously discussed, the LocalBitcoins clone script is ready-made software. So, It can be launched in the market instantly.
  • Customization — The script is 100% customizable. Based on your business needs, you can customize your crypto exchange platform.
  • Beta Test — The LocalBitcoins clone script is pre-designed & tested in real-world situations. Therefore, the script is 100% bug-free & secured.
  • Features — The LocalBitcoins clone script comes with all essential, advanced trading & security features at a budget-friendly price.

What are the essential features of the LocalBitcoins clone script?

Another prominent factor that you need to take into account is the features of a LocalBitcoins clone script. Yes, trading & security features play a vital role in your crypto exchange platform’s success. Here I’ve listed some of the essential trading & security features.

Trading features of LocalBitcoins Clone Script:

• Stunning UI/UX
  • Escrow powered trading
  • Online/offline bitcoin trading
  • Trade posting (Buy/Sell)
  • Multiple device compatibility (Android, IOS, web)
  • Multi-currency support
  • KYC/AML verification
  • Liquidity API
  • Margin Trading
  • Cryptocurrency Wallet Integration
  • Affiliate program
  • Cryptocurrency staking
  • Token listing & more.

Security features of LocalBitcoins Clone Script:

• HTTPs authentication
  • Two-factor authentication
  • Escrow security
  • Login verification
  • Data encryption
  • SQL injection prevention
  • Anti Denial of Service(DoS)
  • Cross-Site Request Forgery(CSRF) protection
  • Server-Side Request Forgery(SSRF) protection
  • Anti Distributed Denial of Service

These are the essential trading & security features you need to ensure in your LocalBitcoins clone script. Now, you will intriguingly ask yourself, Who offers the best-in-class LocalBitcoins clone script?

Who offers the best-in-class LocalBitcoins Clone Script?

This is the most important step in your crypto exchange development. Because only an experienced script provider can help you to customize your crypto exchange platform as per your business needs in a short period of time. But, finding a reliable clone script provider is not an easy task to do. The current marketplace is occupied by many clone script providers. So, many entrepreneurs & startups are confused in choosing their crypto exchange clone script provider. To resolve this complexity, I did some research based on various criteria. During my analysis, I found the list of the top 10 white label cryptocurrency exchange software/script providers.

Among them, One clone script provider, CoinsQueens grabbed my attention & they’ve cleared all my technical & non-technical dry runs. I did an in-depth analysis of them, Here are the results!

CoinsQueens is one of the promising crypto exchange clone script providers. They’ve got great years of experience in the crypto industry. Till now, they successfully delivered 50+ crypto projects to their global clients. And more importantly, they mainly focus on clients satisfaction, so they’ve delivered their client’s projects on time, bug-free, safe, & secured manner.

If you’re willing to do business with them, you can directly reach out to their business experts via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +91 87540 53377

Mail ID: [email protected]

For a Free Live Demo On LocalBitcoins Clone Script @ Coinsqueens.com