List of Retail Exchanges

This is a list of Retail coin exchanges which support Bitcoin Gold (BTG), not full Market exchanges. (For full market exchanges, see this list.)

Retail exchanges provide very convenient instant exchanges of one currency for another at a fixed rate, like a money changer’s booth at an airport. Many offer convenient, registration-free service; simply provide a destination wallet address for your choice of coin.

Market exchanges provide access to a full order book and market like a traditional commodities market. These may be more complex for the new user, but allow setting orders such as “buy if price reaches this level.”

Note: all of these are 3rd-party sites and are not affiliated with the Bitcoin Gold Organization. This is an informational post, only - a listing here does not represent an endorsement.

Current count: 12 Retail Exchanges

Retail Exchange Notes
Changelly Crypto exchange supporting purchase with credit cards
ChangeHero Crypto exchange supporting purchase with credit cards
ChangeNOW Crypto exchange supporting purchase with credit cards
Easyrabbit Crypto-only exchange
Evercoin Mobile wallet with built-in exchange features
Godex Crypto-only exchange
Indacoin Crypto exchange supporting purchase with credit cards
ShapeShift Crypto-only exchange
SWFT Blockchain Crypto-only exchange
Switchain Crypto-only exchange
Uphold Crypto/Fiat exchange and custodial service with focus on transparency; requires registration, can connect to bank accounts

Comparison Sites

Comparison sites don’t do exchange themselves, but they compare pricing of other sites.

Comparison Site Notes
BestRate Compares sites and chooses “best” one to present
CoinSwitch Provides comparison rates for multiple Retail and Market exchanges on one page

Note: let us know of any corrections/additions to these lists. Thanks!

Thanks for the list! It’s really useful for newbies but I’ve noticed that it’s not full… Maybe, you can add other trading platforms, for example, from the review of crypto exchanges in here https://www.theproblem.wtf/ ? I spotted a lot of different guides but they all were incomplete, so it’d be cool if you could create an ultimate list with all reviews, pros/cons, features, and notes. I can share a personal experience cuz I have accounts on several sites. Updates would be even more desired because nearly all of major exchanges support Bitcoin Gold in various combinations.

Feel free to share information here; we’d love to keep the list up-to-date, but many providers don’t take the time to inform us.

Make sure to distinguish between Retail and Consumer-oriented exchanges (which belong in this Topic) and full-blown exchanges Markets (which belong in the Market Exchanges topic.