We all know that the crypto market is booming and now many startups/Entrepreneurs are interested in creating tokens for their business. Though many blockchains offer crypto-tokens, Tron Blockchain stands out from others by giving complete freedom to the users for developing and issuing tokens in their own network and empowering operations at every stage.
In Tron Blockchain the popular token standards are TRC10, and TRC20. Startups/Entrepreneurs prefer TRC 10 Token standard due to the following reasons.
Tracking the Crypto token is easy
Its transaction fee is 1000 times lower than TRC20 Token
It does not depend on Tron virtual machine
After knowing the reasons if you are interested in creating your TRC10 token, Have a look at the steps to create a TRC10 Token.
Quick Steps To Create TRC10 Token
- Create a TRON wallet with the browser extension.
- Update the environment to the Shasta Testnet.
- Get some amount of TRX for development.
- Install the TRONWeb tool.
- Go to the TRONScan platform and connect your TRON wallet.
- Decide the type of token to be created and enter the TRC10 token.
- Enter the other details about the token like name, price ticker, total capitalization, the exchange rate to TRX, circulation duration, maximum bandwidth consumption, token freeze, and total supply.
- Submit information about your projects such as the smart contract address, various social media profile links, and the whitepaper address.
- Update the token information by copying the token contract address.
- Fill up all the necessary information and save it on the system after pressing the submit option.
- The updated token information will be shown on your wallet soon.
- You can try to send a raw transaction on the platform to another user.
- It requires a connected hardware wallet that can be signed in with the user’s private key.
- The transaction will contain details like the block number, hash, and value.
- Add the TRC10 token address to the TRON account.
You can follow these steps to create your TRC10 Token. The only thing you need to be aware of is the programming languages like Solidity, C++, and Java. If you are not familiar with these programming languages No Worries!!! Reach out to the Best Tron Token Development Service Provider in the Market. Based on the recent research on finding a trustworthy Tron Token Development Service Provider, I found CoinsQueens who have 5+ years of experience in the crypto industry and successfully completed 150+ crypto projects.
If You Are Interested,
Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
Mail: [email protected]
Book A Free Business Consultation >>>> Tron Token Development Service