How much does it cost to launch an ICO script?

Many startups and entrepreneurs are moving toward the crypto business. Because the crypto business yields more profit within a short span of time. Are you an entrepreneur interested in starting a crypto business but stumbling with the initial investment? Here is the solution for you. You can raise funds through the ICO platform.

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It is a method of raising funds in the crypto space by issuing crypto tokens to potential investors in return for the funds. The tokens could be shares, utilities or security backed assets. Entrepreneurs, business owners, startups, or even companies seeking to create a new coin, D-app, or service can launch an ICO to acquire the required funds. This is achieved only if the ICO dashboard and the business idea are quite impressive. Working on an innovative idea and opting for a feasible way to launch your ICO website is the secret recipe for your “ICO success”.

Before launching an ICO you need to consider various factors like cost, security, resources, etc. To fulfil all these factors you need more investment and it has to be cost worthy. So, the best solution is to use a readymade ICO script.

ICO Script

ICO script is a pre-designed & pre-tested script that helps fundraisers to launch ICO in a short span. With the help of ICO script, you can launch your business in a cost-efficient manner.

How much does it cost to launch an ICO script?

The cost to launch an ICO script varies depending on the providers. But as per research, the cost of ICO script with basic features starts from $3k -$4k. But it might vary depending upon your business requirement.

I hope you can get the answer to your query. But there is another thing you have to know before making any decision. Who provides the reliable ICO script at this cost? As per my research, ConisQueens is one of the leading ICO script providers in the market. They provide bug-free, secure, and reliable scripts with high-end security and advanced features at a feasible cost. They helped many entrepreneurs to start a crypto exchange business with their clone script. CoinsQueens have 5+ years of experience and completed 50+ projects around the world.

If you are interested, get in touch with their Blockchain experts via,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377

Telegram: @coinsqueens

Mail: [email protected]

Get a free demo of their ICO script << here

I am sure an ICO script is a helpful tool to use if you want to launch your own token. I think it is also important to keep some basics in mind such as creating a whitepaper, setting a clear purpose and roadmap for your token, and having all the necessary hardware requirements.

1 Like