Hi community, just a why of introducing myself

Hello great people of Bitcoingold community… I’m cryptoeye from west Africa, a crypto enthusiast. I have crypto at heart because I believe in decentralization instead of closed market system. I have since in 2017 supported in spreading crypto in Africa and wish to get involved with this beautiful coin with a wonderful idea to witness massive adoption in my domain. Though am new into this community and also wish to learn and know more about Bitcoingold.

4 Likes

welcome to the community bro.

2 Likes

Thanks @koso16 I really appreciate

2 Likes

Whereabouts in West Africa? Anywhere near @Richard ?

3 Likes

Thanks @MentalNomad for the heads up. @Cryptoeye I must say a very big thanks for your regular support towards the growth of this community, But I would like to know the country you hail from in west Africa. If not Ghana you can have the chance to apply for the btg ambassador prog which will allow you to be a local leader of this community-driven project in your country… it is commencing prior to the end of this year… just keep watching out. thanks once again.

3 Likes

Welcome, great to have you here!

3 Likes

@Richard am from Ghana. By the way when is it going to be open?

1 Like

Thank you all for such wonderful warmly welcome

2 Likes

Apparently Ghana is already occupied but that does not limit your abilities to help. Feel free to join any of the BTG_Africa pages and keep going with your good dedication to help Bitcoin gold adoption. Best regards

3 Likes

Great to hear, but I have just join the whatsapp and the telegram group so hoping to contact with you @Richard

2 Likes