Good time to buy BTC?

I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

2 Likes

The following is strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as investment advice or a statement of the Bitcoin Gold Organization:

I think there certainly was a Bitcoin Bubble - it was visible in December, at the end of a speculative frenzy. The price went nearly to $20k.

The the bubble deflated sharply between then and Feb 11.

The market recovered from the plunge of the bubble popping, but a bear market was in motion that then lasted several months.

I feel that things have stabilized. Every time the price gets to the $6k range, buyers have come in - which suggests there’s a lot of money out there which sees $6k as a value price.

Having said that, there will always be a lot of risk in investing in an asset this volatile! Making accurate predictions is much harder than describing the past.

If you’re looking to be an investor and want to avoid the insanity, I’d strongly consider Dollar Cost Averaging. (It has nothing to do with Dollars, really - it’s about the cost averaging.) Yes, it’s boring and basic, but it out-performs attempts at market timing for the vast majority of investors.

3 Likes