Faucet Bitcoin Gold

hi everyone, some days ago, i see this post about faucet of BTG, and i subscribe and click to earn 0.00007 sat btg every 5 minutes, and i liked this faucet, and I decided to disclose to people in facebook groups, after I made my first withdrawal, and i continuos to claim, but, the second charge out, is not happen… and i made my third request. are 2 Weeks, and nothing deposit on my account, and i stop disclose this;. i Ask… is a faucet scam? when the withdraw will happen? thanks …>> see the print >>>

and nothinh answer from support of site faucet ganarbitcoin us;… What happen?:thinking:.

Well, it got you interested in the bitcoin, did it not?
That’s it. Mission accomplished. Carry on.
Do some work maybe, then expect some form of payment. :slight_smile:

solve captcha when i make others work and listen music is a great job, But Lost my spend time solveding captcha, is very sad, :frowning:

@Yuzton - any response?

I have an email in the support section for any help if you have any problem with the site you can contact me through that email or telegram @Yuzton

im no have telegram, but here i send the print of problem withdraw i still have this problem…

If you want support, please try to reach out as directed. If you have no Telegram, use email:

OK! sorry… thanks to listen me…its is all…; because the support of ganarbitcoin us dont answer… im will not say about this …

1 Like

Please send usename , id payment and wallet [email protected] :+1:

1 Like

i sended 3 times, and i will sent again, thanks! :wink:

1 Like

i sended more one time and support of ganarbitcoin us solved my problem and now i have all charge out from faucet complet… thanks everyone it help me… see print of withdraw page from faucet… and i will disclosery more this faucet and BTG … thanks all!!>>

2 Likes

Would love it!
I gather from faucets of my coin.

Hello developers … I would just like to say that the site that advertised bitcoingold giving free every five minutes still has the same domain ganarbitcoin.us, but there is no longer the site that gave free 0.00007k sat BTG and now is a site that gives doge coins … I lost my job promoting the site I gained referrals and I lost the balance that it contained … it was very little, but I lost and got no answers via email … I’m just here to say that while doing a faucet to disclose a coin, when they do it only ruin the business and I believe they should never have started … they are scammers who have no continuity with what they do … Thanks!

Closing topic, as it’s no longer a BTG faucet.

(Anyone can open a new topic referencing this one if they want to continue a discucssion.)