Creating a song about Bitcoin Gold

Hello Bitcoin Gold community! My name is Tony and I would like to offer to create and record a rap song about your project. There are a large number of cryptocurrency communities among my clients: Dash, Peercoin, Flare Network, etc. You can see my work on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/@koresh_tony

In the event that you like my idea and I record a song, then we can make a full-fledged music video in the future, which can attract new people to the community.

I bring to your attention a detailed estimate for creating a song:

Track duration ~ 3minutes.

1. I ask $500 for writing the text, travel time and participation in the recording of the track at the studio.
  2. A trip to a recording studio in St. Petersburg - $335 (this amount includes the purchase of train tickets from my city to St. Petersburg and back ($120); payment for a taxi from the station to the studio, payment for a taxi from the studio to the hotel, payment for a taxi from hotel to the station ($50), hotel ($120), payment for food and water ($45).
  3. The cost of recording in the studio and mastering the track will cost $60.
    Total - $895

Prepayment $500. After receiving an advance payment, I find the instrumental and start writing the text. This process usually takes 3-5 days.
After the lyrics are written, I will need time to rehearse the track. This stage takes up to 1-2 days.
Then you make the second part of the payment in the amount of the remaining amount and I book a studio, book a hotel, buy train tickets.
Departure is carried out within 1-2 days.
The train ride to St. Petersburg takes 16 hours. I arrive in the evening in the city and go to the hotel. The next day I go into the studio and record stuff, then I go to a hotel for the night.
The next day I return to my hometown and wait for the finished track from the sound engineer. This stage takes up to 5 days.
I receive the track and send it to the customer with full transfer of all copyrights.

At the moment, the cost in cryptocurrency is ~ 57 BTG

If you have any questions, then I am ready to answer them here or in Telegram - @koresh_tony

Let’s make Bitcoin Gold great again!

1 Like