Bitcoin investment

Hi, I am Jasson very new to this community! I want to start investing in cryptocurrencies, let me know is Bitcoin right choice to invest? although market reports not good enough about bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Jasson, the crypto market is growing at an extreme rate and if you are going to become a crypto investor, you should focus on information. As you said you are new to crypto trading, I recommend you read as much information as you can. First, you have to understand how the market works. Also, don't forget to join the crypto pump and dump telegram groups in order to stay tuned.

Hello Jason, no, Bitcoin isn’t a good idea for investment, like another crypto currency, they all aren’t about investment, they more about trading.

Funny enough, I’d say the opposite.

Getting into trading is often an error - there’s a ton of volatility, and the full-time traders generally out-compete the amateurs. Dabbling in trading tends to lose money to the professionals.

But if you invest and hold for a longer term than traders usually target, Bitcoin and other cryptos have provided some excellent returns.

1 Like

Thanks for all your views but the conclusion was not good enough as I was expected. Recently, I have been long searching through most convinced cryptocurrency tools they allow me to invest in BTC and other cryptocurrencies if I go for long term investment they not recommend short terms. What is your own take on this crypto theory?

…Ok, so, as far as I can remember, Coinbase was spreading FALSE information, on their official website, with regards to the block number BTG was going to split from BTC, and that makes them highly suspicious, to me.
Yet, this above link, you provided, ranks their wallet no.1, which is obviously odd. :expressionless:

I think yes. I researched a lot of information and Bitcoin investment for me is the most promising. Also I work with sport betting, there are special services now which accept Bitcoins. I make a lot of predictions on football, usually correctly and earn on this. In total these things provide good income!

Hi, Jasson. In my opinion, bitcoin is the right choice to invest in.

I would like to say that bitcoin is a good investment . But I am also thinking about my transactions, or rather their anonymity. I recommend you to think about it.

Yes, bitcoin is a good investment, but it is uncertain in its value. :thinking: Either you lose or you win, like everywhere.

I think it is simple question. It is never to late to invest in Bitcoin!

Recently, through yucca valley hook up, I was able to meet a girl who has been investing for a long time and discovered a lot of new things that I didn’t even know about. I think you should also pay attention and explore the opportunities that dating resources provide, because completely different people spend time there, and this is very cool.

i want to invest in bitcoin, but first i want to learn more about this,..

I also read that there are a lot of other variants to pay attention on!