Bitcoin Gold Adoption - Crypto Debit/Credit cards

Selected as the FOURTH CONTENDER - POST OF THE MONTH - October’s Edition

For Bitcoin Gold adoption, I would like to see BTG being easily spendable using credit or debit cards.

The most popular one that works is Wirex so having the ability to top it up with my BTG would be great.

Crypto com’s MCO card would be a great addition. MCO card got a lot of attention earlier this month and they have already started rolling out the card to their Singaporean customers. Having BTG support on MCO card would be great.

TenX’s card is also in the tunnel, so it would be a good idea to get in touch with the TenX’s team for BTG integration before they start rolling out the cards to their customers.

About the Bitpay – Bitpay is a large payment processor for cryptocurrencies but it accepts only Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

bitpay-card

They also offer a prepaid debit card, so having a Bitcoin Gold support there would be welcomed. Bitpay has apps for almost all platforms and that includes iPhone, Google Android Store, Linux, Windows, Windows Phone and MacOS Sierra.

4 Likes

heppy btg bitcoin Gold hard block btg+bch+btc heppy credid cart

Amazing , great project

https://medium.com/@Crypto.com/metropolitan-commercial-bank-to-issue-mco-visa-cards-in-the-united-states-fd8d154e6df1 I think this is a good idea for how a prepaid card can work for a cryptocurrency.

1 Like

These look like great spendable hardware wallets aka debit cards funded by crypto. I would love to see one for liquid gold assets as well.

Thanks for sharing!

MOD NOTE: Edited to remove spam links.

Bitcoin is great no doubt. I would like to invest some money in Bitcoin.

Good to see this…:slightly_smiling_face: These look like incredible spendable equipment wallets otherwise known as check cards financed by crypto. I would love to see one for liquid gold resources also.

1 Like

It’s great. I’m very expect.

this is just like the joke with the dragon, with 3 heads:
so 2 heads, were talking about the third:

• did you hear this guy gives blo*jobs?
  • really?! thank god he doesn’t take it up the a**. ;))

Cool, looking forward to uptime info about new debit cards such as Blackcatcard which can exchange crypto to fiat eur with its crypto wallet, also its interest on the balance is 2.2% and cashback on purchases