Best Cryptocurrency Exchange

Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello guys I am Alexander Kunze. Now I am going to Share my Experience about cryptocurrency exchange. In the past I use a Exchanger. I don’t mean the name of the Exchanger but I must say you one thing that I was cheated by the Exchanger. It’s transaction speed was not so fast. Then my one friend suggest me an Exchanger called propersix Exchanger. You don’t believe that it’s transaction speed is 6000 pts. And it’s also secured for it’s using technology. It use the latest Blockchain technology. So, at this moment I using this technology. So. now I must say you all to try this Exchanger

For More Information visit, propersix.trade/

Hello Danielschmitz, welcome to the forum.

And who’s this alias, supposed to be?
Your six-cousin? ;))

Thanks,

Will surly try this out! :slight_smile:

Regards, 9Apps Cartoon HD

Coinbase and Coinbase Pro: Best Overall.
CashApp: Best for Beginners.
Binance: Best for Altcoins.
Bisq: Best Decentralized Exchange.

Major weakness: no BTG on offer.

Crippling weakness: only Bitcoin. Not a “cryptocurrency exchange” at all, just an account-based fiat system from Square Inc (credit card processor) that also offers Bitcoin purchase.

How’s their volume? Last I looked, they had tiny volume in Monero, and just nominal volume in a few bitcoin pairs… and nothing else.

What is a Decentralized Exchange?

A decentralized exchange is a platform that eliminates the middleman and allows the users to trade cryptocurrency directly with one another. This ensures that the traders are in full control of the funds at all times of the transaction.

The decentralized exchanges eliminate the risk of hacking due to the distributed network of the nodes. They also overcome the issue of the server downtime which is faced by the users during trading.

They provide an open and transparent network that makes the crypto trading accessible to everyone. There are several decentralized exchanges that are already live and offering peer-to-peer trading across a range of cryptos.

1 Like

Hi all, I am from Steem Experts. Not very new in this forum. Let me introduce our cryptocurrency and ICO services if you allow all me.

Thanks

1 Like

I Use simpleswap.io. For today, it is one of the most effective exchangers! I even had such a thing that I forgot a memo or put a disabled address, I thought that I lost all the money, but they turned out to be good guys and I got my money without any problems. Plus, they have loots of coins and nice rates. Its very nice, cos for example in my country its pretty hard to find a good exchanger with a specific coin. So now I change my currency almost every week there lol

i use binance and i think its the best exchange

roobinhood is also a good one.. .