Add Prohashing to pools

Hi,

I would prefer to send a private E-Mail about this issue, but I wasn’t able to find a way to contact anyone privately.

I noticed that there are a number of pools listed on the website, but that Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/) is not one of them. Is there a reason for that?

You can mine Bitcoin Gold at Prohashing, and you can also use ASICs for other algorithms to mine other coins and be paid in Bitcoin Gold.

I hope the webmasters read this forum so that they can respond.

Thanks,

-Steve Sokolowski

Hi, Steve!

No reason - most likely, at the time the page was made, the involved team members weren’t aware of Prohashing, or Prohashing wasn’t showing up with any hashrate at places where they might have looked to find them.

We’re happy to add all mining pools that are active and supporting BTG mining.

Please let us know if there’s a particular graphic/logo you’d prefer on our Pools page.

We have active communities in Telegram and Discord, where you could PM team members. Here on the Forums, simply click a username and you have an option to send a direct message. You can also look at our team page to find our team members, many of which show contact info. Lastly, you can always send email to [email protected] to reach us.

Thanks!

You can use the logo on the homepage for the pool. Thanks for taking the time to do this!