A Amazing Crypto World On Tipestry With Your Own Token

I am tipesterain and i work on tipestry 3 months ago i create account on tipestry and really enjoyed my time to work on tipestry because tipestry is really amazing website and very interesting Tipestry is a new kind of social media platform where you can monetize your content create your group and create your own token and much more Tipestry is the most useful site on internet tipestry offer you to come here and montetize your original content Refer Someone And Receive 5% bonus on top of every doge they earn (and they don’t lose any). For example if they get a 100 doge tip, they get 100 doge and you get 5 doge. Tipestry withdraw is minimum 100 doge and the fee only is 10 doge but i suggest you plz don’t forget to create your own group on tipestry so first create your account by click here Tipestry | Home Registration is very easy. Just by adding an username, password, email address you can register there.Then you have to verify your email by a confirmation link.

Tipestry have own tipable token and dogecoin cash dog is native token of tipestry Dogecoin Cash have Limited Supply With 1,102 Holders And The Total Supply OF Dogecoin Cash is 125,495,738,387.999999 And 7,109 IS The Number OF Transaction and if you want to buy dogecoin cash just click here to Buy Dogecoin Cash Dog :https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x9596a56c73ca6f50cbd05cb8d85865f75659dc78